I guess it has been about a month long hiatus from blogging already, but it has been a crazy month. We were in Europe for two weeks and the two weeks since we have been back have been total chaos. I took a small tumble down a few steps in Dubrovnik and broke my camera :( which contributed to the lag in updating the blog since I didn't have any pictures. My mom so kindly left me with her camera so I could get the pics off my memory card and we are back in business now! We took a lot of pictures on our trip, so I am going to do a post for each destination. Hopefully, I can catch up quickly on the past month and then keep up with my goal of at least weekly updates going forward. Lots more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment