Monday, July 13, 2009

Latest Gut Belly Pics

The camera adds 10 lbs...
Just shy of 22 Weeks
19 Weeks
It's still weird to look down and see my stomach protruding out. I still wonder, is it fat or baby? Maybe I'll stop thinking that when it looks like a baby bump rather than like I've just been eating too much.

2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

I just found your blog today. I love your name. That is sweet what you wrote about your mom. I am so excited about another girl, and you look great...even with your gut!

Paige said...

Oh my gosh don't worry about it you tiny pipsqueak! You look great and you know you will snap right back into shape after your sweet girl is here. I think I would be smaller than my pre baby weight if I could lay off the fast food and desserts. I am so glad you have a blog, I just found it on Al's list!