Friday, February 5, 2010

Cowboys Game

Benton's parents came in town on New Years Day to see our little Haven again. We took them to eat at our favorite home cooking spot, Celebration, walked the hood to Starbucks and Kirby's, and for their Christmas present, took them to the Cowboys v. Eagles game on January 3rd. I am really not a pro football fan and am admittedly a fair-weather Cowboys fan, but it was a good game and we had fantastic seats so it was a lot fun.

My mom came over and hung with Haven while we were all at the game. Here's the kicker I didn't know about breastfeeding before I started. Sure, I can pump and leave Haven with someone for hours or days BUT I still have to pump every 4ish hours while I am gone or it is super uncomfortable. No one told me that. So in my big purse was all my pump supplies and I spent the third quarter in a bathroom stall pumping. Not cool, but you do what you gotta do.

Great game and great visit with Giddy and Pop.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I had a car charger for my pump and would usually pump on the way to or from somewhere in the car under the hooter hider. Yep, you do what you gotta do!