Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Crack

My friend Sherry introduced me to Mum-mum's a few months ago. I had never heard of nor seen them before, and honestly, I don't think they would have caught my eye if I had. We were in Target last week and I saw them for the first time, so I bought some. I actually ended up opening the box before we left the store and I think I could have stayed in Target all afternoon as long as I kept feeding Haven mum-mum's. She LOVES them! They are the new staple in the car which is great because they don't make a mess, but she is going through them faster every time which means I need about a box to get to and from Plano. Who would have thought that rice rusks would be so addicting? I keep the extra boxes on the bottom shelf in the pantry and they need a new home because every time we are in the kitchen, Haven is in the pantry pulling the box down, opening the box and bringing packages of Mum-mums to me to open. It is the craziest thing - seriously baby crack.
Daddy turned Haven's car seat around on Friday. Don't tell, she's not quite legal, but her legs looked so scrunched facing backwards and the girl still doesn't like the car, so we are all for anything we think might make car rides more pleasant. I was a huge advocate for leaving kids facing backwards for as long as possible, but this girl has convinced me otherwise.

Chowing on a mum-mum and facing forward for the first time!

1 comment:

Russamoto said...

Yay for Mum-mums! I am pretty much buying them in bulk these days, too. Ha ha.