I try to talk to Haven every day about things we can thank God for. I find that I remember to point these things out most when we are outside (green grass, rain that makes the grass green, big trees for her swing and shade, etc.) or talking about body parts (eyes to see, ears to hear, etc.). My hope and prayer is that she will have a humble, compassionate and thankful heart that knows and loves her Creator.
So, in the spirit of Thanksgiving Day, here are a few things (in random order), that I think Haven would tell me she is most thankful for...
1. Her pink car. Haven cannot get enough of her cozy coupe.
Pop pushing Haven around the driveway
Mouth open
every.time!
2. Dutch (he might be at the top of her list). Haven loves to snatch Dutch's ball and bring it to me to play keep away from Dutch.
One morning she saw it under the bed and went for it:

Unfortunately, she came out frustrated and empty handed (while I took pictures :))


No comments:
Post a Comment