Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Party

My sweet friend, Jenny, organized an Easter party but had to cancel because she wasn't feeling well. I was looking forward to Haven's first Easter egg hunt, so on Sunday night, I decided to host Monday's party. Thanks to my sweet husband, who helped me shop, clean, and stuff eggs on Sunday night, we pulled it off!

Haven and Sam...not too sure what they were supposed to be doing.
Starting to catch on
James checking out the goods


Doesn't look like Haven collected very many eggs
Haven, Campbell, James, and Jacob distracted by the water table (which was empty, but I didn't think about it being refilled with rain water). Notice Jacob's shorts - he climbed in the table :)
Our yard was a little soggy from Sunday night's storm and many of the kids didn't really understand what was going on, but it was fun nonetheless!

No comments: