Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finito!

November 6th was my last day of work until at least March 15th. It was a very strange feeling - letting go of everything and handing it over to someone else. I definitely felt very lost the first few days (or week). I couldn't keep myself from checking email every time my phone beeped on the first Monday, but I have gotten over that now (for the most part). Not working has given me some real insight into just how much my job consumes my life. I was able to get a lot of things done - some Christmas shopping, scrap booking, cooking, blogging - and yet probably not as much as I thought I would. I am so thankful that I had these last two weeks to decompress and get work off the brain before our little bundle graces us with her presence.

No comments: