- I took Haven to the childcare at the gym and they told me she was the hardest baby to get to sleep (she is a definite sleep fighter). The lady told Haven "I have 30 years of experience and you are not going to win this." Haven was asleep when I went to get her.
- Pop and Giddy came to see Haven last weekend. They got to stay with her on Friday while I went to meet Benton for lunch and get a massage :)
- My aunt Dee stayed with Haven on Saturday night and either she is just being nice, or Haven was really good for her. Either way, Haven was asleep when we got home and didn't wake up until 7:15AM!
- Haven slept in her crib for the first night last Thursday. The only person bothered by that was me...but I'm over it :)
- Haven has not screamed in the car the last few trips. Could we have turned a corner? Only time will tell, I guess.
- I've still been squeezing Haven into some of her 0-3 month clothes, but it's really got to stop. They are just so cute I'm not ready to pack them away, but I can't have her looking like a nerd in high-waters.
No Sick Days Allowed
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment