Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tooth Fairy

Does the tooth fairy bring teeth or just take them away? I'm not sure, but I do know that Haven got her first one (bottom left) on July 5th and her second on July 19th (bottom right).

I finally took Haven to the doctor on Monday, July 29th, for her relentlessly snotty nose to make sure it wasn't her ears before we got on another plane. Dr. Curtis assured me that it was not her ears and that she was healthy. Of course the day after I took her to the doctor (which was the day we left for Destin), her nose was dry and finally back to normal. While we were in Destin, we were talking about Haven's teeth (or lack thereof) on Thursday or Friday and Benton felt on her gums to reconfirm that there weren't any. Then I randomly did it again on Monday and sure enough, there was a baby tooth poking through. Could this have been a contributing factor to why her VBS snotty nose lasted for two weeks - who knows? I do know that Haven is one tough girl because she didn't show any real signs of discomfort while they were cutting. She did not like to show them off, but now they're tall enough that you can really see them when she smiles.

No comments: