I had a much better participant this month. She loves to "rocky, rocky" in her chair, but more importantly, I caught her in the right mood. I have no idea where she gets that from?!

- a pretty good eater and a fantastic sleeper
- still hating to have her diaper changed most of the time (which is a real beating since we do it so often)
- loving to go on runs with Daddy and walks with Mommy and Dutch (Mommy better start running if I am going to make it through the White Rock Marathon relay in December)
- still loving her pink swing and often reaches to walk to it when we are out front with Dutch
- super nosey and loves to people watch
- just lacking the confidence to let go and walk by herself
- climbing the stairs at Grammy and Grandpa's house (they're carpeted, ours are not)
- a lover of all dogs and calls them "Dutch"
- saying "Dada" to anything you want her to say
- clapping and waving appropriately
- babbling and squealing constantly
- still hating the car some days
- understanding a lot more - she knows "sit on your bottom" well and knows things she isn't supposed to touch. We are trying to save "no" for times when she is in danger, which makes her understanding seem more sophisticated.
- still good at throwing fits and I am confident she will only get better
It's hard to believe she is going to be a year old next month...it's gone by way too fast! Some days faster than others :)

No comments:
Post a Comment