We had another doctor appointment on Friday and we met with Dr. Carter, the last doc in the practice that we had not yet met. He was a nice old man with not much to say, but his nurse was a talker and I loved her! She said she has been doing this for 16 years and she definitely knows what she is doing. She showed us exactly where all of Haven's body parts were - Benton felt Haven's head, heel, and cute little butt. She said I am carrying the baby low and that I "am still toned" (love her for that) which will make for an easy/short delivery (love her more for that, assuming she is right!).
Haven must have been sleepy on Friday morning because her heart rate was back down to 140. I asked the scary question of what they had as my total weight gain so far and Dr. Carter said 18 lbs, which was a pleasant surprise (apparently our scale at home is off because I thought I was up 16lbs weeks ago). I got my flu shot and we were on our way. We are back to Dr. Martin and Nurse Normal next week.
No Sick Days Allowed
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment