Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cowgirls and Sushi

How adorable is this outfit??
Haven hated the hat at first and threw it off every time I put it on her head, but I finally wore her down and got a picture! The only other problem is that her chunky legs were too chunky for these boots to go on all the way. I guess you can't tell in the picture, but I'm pretty sure she's standing on the balls of her feet because the boots wouldn't go on any further. Some might think that's mean, but I say it's practical...I'm just teaching her early that shoes aren't always comfortable and sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for style :)

Quick photo on Daddy's saddle. She was really over me, dress up, and picture taking by this time.
Haven's first sushi experience - yum!
Soaking up the heat after our walk back from Blue Fish
Playing with Dutch in the front yard after dinner.

No comments: