She is just absolutely precious Carli!!!! I still want to get together with you some time! Let me know if you're up for it. Are you planning to do Little Gym with her or anything fun like that? I have a group of friends doing Mockingbird Abrams class on Mondays at 10:15am and I was thinking about enrolling Graham... not sure yet. XOXO!!
Welcome to our blog! Benton and I were married in Novmber 2006 and have been living in the M Streets in Dallas ever since. We were blessed with a precious baby girl, Haven Caitlynn, on November 20, 2009 and have a Mal-shi named Dutch.
1 comment:
She is just absolutely precious Carli!!!! I still want to get together with you some time! Let me know if you're up for it. Are you planning to do Little Gym with her or anything fun like that? I have a group of friends doing Mockingbird Abrams class on Mondays at 10:15am and I was thinking about enrolling Graham... not sure yet. XOXO!!
Post a Comment