Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snow Days

I think we have had more snow in Dallas in Haven's lifetime than we did in my 22 years here before she was born. It's been crazy, but so much fun to experience with her. I've lost count of how many snow days we've had this year, but I'm betting that we are done and therefore safe to lump the pictures together.

The very first "snow" was the slightest dusting for us. But, since you never know in Dallas if that will be it for the year, we always take advantage of anything we get.

I think this is such a funny picture. Haven looks like she is on a real mission for something.


Trying to get Haven to eat snow. She wasn't interested in trying it.
Aaand she's wet; time to go inside.
The next "snow" was really an icing. Our driveway was like an ice rink.

Haven and Daddy doing donuts in the driveway
"I love the ice, Mom, come down and play"
Crunching thru the grass
We finally got a significant snow! Ironically, this was probably Haven's least favorite snow day. It was too hard for her to walk in.



And again, she's wet; time to go inside.
Our final snow of the year? We shall see...

By the time I took her out in the front, much of the snow had already melted.

No comments: